Key Lime Pie
Try this light and refreshingly rich, delicious Key Lime Pie recipe.
- 1 (14-ounces) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/2 cup fresh key lime juice
- 2 teaspoons key lime zest
- 1 (6-ounces) reduced-fat ready-made graham cracker crust
- 1 (8-ounces) container fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Lime peel strips, for garnish
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Whisk together first 4 ingredients until well blended. Pour mixture into piecrust; place pie on a baking sheet.
Bake at 350°F for 17 minutes or until pie is set. Remove pie from baking sheet to a wire rack, and let pie cool completely (about 1 hour).
Chill 3 to 24 hours. Top with whipped topping just before serving. Garnish, if desired.
Try it with Lemon! Substitute fresh lemon juice for lime juice and lemon zest for lime zest.
You'll also love
- Potatoes Stroganoff 4.3/5 (66 Votes)
- Weight Watcher Crockpot Lasagna 4.2/5 (74 Votes)
- Blueberry Pucker Bars 4.7/5 (27 Votes)
- Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake 4.4/5 (48 Votes)
- Blueberry Lime Margaritas 4.5/5 (47 Votes)
- Nova Scotia Green Tomato Chow 3.5/5 (493 Votes)
- Chili's Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie 3.9/5 (188 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Pudding 4.8/5 (17 Votes)