- Non stick cooking spray
- 8 oz boneless skinless chicken breast cut into 1 in cubes
- 4 med zucchini, sliced
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup uncooked whole wheat couscous
1. Spray large deep skillet with cooking spray; heat over med-high heat. Cook and stir chicken 4 min or until lightly browned.
2. Add zucchini, tomatoes, broth and seasoning. Simmer, uncovered, 15 min, stirring occasionally.
3. Stir in couscous, remove from heat. Cover and let stand 7 min. Fluff with fork before serving.