Split Pea No Ham Soup in Pressure Cooker
This ham free split pea soup with potatoes and carrots is a great way to warm up on a cold day and it comes together quickly using your pressure cooker!
- 2 1/4 cups dried split peas
- 2 quarts water
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 celery stalks, sliced
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 1 potato, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon thyme or sage
- 1 pinch dried marjoram
- 4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
Add water to pressure cooker, then split peas, then add and mix remaining ingredients.
Close and Lock pressure cooker. Make sure release valve is closed.
Turn on and set to soup for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Paleo Mongolian Beef 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Paleo Coconut Panna Cotta with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- The Best Chicken Soup Ever 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Butternut Squash & Apple... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lacy Cheese Wafer 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Stew Crockpot Style 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Vegan Nachos 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Instant Pot Purple Hull Peas 3.6/5 (18 Votes)