- 2 heads Bibb or Boston lettuce rinsed, spun dry
- 1 bunch watercress tough stems
- discarded, rinsed and spun dry
- 1 English cucumber peeled, and thinly sliced
- 16 radishes washed, and thinly sliced
- 1 recipe Green Goddess Dressing (see recipe)
Tear or cut lettuce into bite-sized pieces. Toss with watercress, cucumber and radish slices. Divide on salad plates. Top with dressing.
This recipe yields 8 servings.
Carbohydrates: 3 grams
Net Carbs: 2 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Protein: 1.5 grams
Fat: 7 grams