Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
This is an easy variation of a favorite. I used to prepare it the traditional way, with sour cream, but I didn't have any one night, so I used cream cheese instead. My husband and I liked it even better! Serve over hot, cooked egg noodles or rice.
- 1 pound cubed beef stew meat
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 ounces cream cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 490mins
Adapted from heathersbytes.com
In a slow cooker, combine the meat, soup, onion, Worcestershire sauce and water.
Cook on Low setting for 8 hours, or on High setting for about 5 hours. Stir in cream cheese just before serving.
You'll also love
- Heaven In A Crockpot 4.5/5 (285 Votes)
- Creamy Garlic Pasta 4.3/5 (327 Votes)
- Easy Crock Pot Potato Soup 3.9/5 (394 Votes)
- Sweet Hawaiian Slow-Cooker Chicken 4.5/5 (275 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll Cake 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.3/5 (293 Votes)
- Grands Biscuit Breakfast Casserole 3.9/5 (481 Votes)