Green Bean, Smoked Mozzarella And Tomato Salad
- 1/2 pound thin green beans
- 4 marinated artichoke hearts drained, patted dry
- 2 plum tomatoes thinly sliced
- 6 ounces smoked mozzarella cheese cut 1/4" slices
- 1/4 cup walnut halves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
Cook green beans in a large pot of lightly salted boiling water 8 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Drain and refresh under cold water.
To assemble salad: On each plate, place two artichoke hearts in the center. Encircle with half the tomato slices. Arrange half the green beans and half the cheese slices around artichokes. Sprinkle with half the walnuts.
For dressing: Whisk olive oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper until well combined. Spoon dressing over salad.
This recipe yields 2 servings.
Carbohydrates: 17 grams
Net Carbs: 11 grams
Fiber: 6 grams
Protein: 23.5 grams
Fat: 51.5 grams