Fruit-Glazed Pork Over Mixed Greens
- 4 pork tenderloins - (12 oz ea)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1/3 cup no-sugar-added orange marmalade
- 1/3 cup no-sugar-added apricot jam
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar plus
- 1 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove pressed
- 6 cups mixed greens - (5 oz)
Heat oven to 400 degrees. Season tenderloins with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium-high, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil. Brown pork for about 10 minutes, turning as needed. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet and place in oven.
Roast pork for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk together orange marmalade, apricot jam and cinnamon. Transfer 1 tablespoon of the jam mixture to a large bowl and set aside.
Brush pork with jam mixture. Cook 5 minutes more or until just cooked through and a meat thermometer registers 160 degrees. Transfer to a cutting board and let pork stand for 5 minutes before cutting into 1-inch slices on the bias.
Whisk the vinegar, garlic and the remaining oil into the reserved jam mixture. Add greens and toss to coat. Divide greens on 6 plates and top with pork slices and any accumulated juices.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
Carbohydrates: 3.5 grams
Net Carbs: 3 grams
Fiber: 0.5 grams
Protein: 48 grams
Fat: 20.5 grams