Zucchini Mini Muffins
I love these Zucchini Mini Muffins for a quick breakfast with coffee or midday snack with cold milk. They're really moist and delicious!
- 6 ounces all-purpose flour (about 1 1/3 cups)
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2/3 cup zucchini, shredded (about 1 medium zucchini)
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons 1% low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Cooking spray
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Weigh or lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife.
Combine flour and next 5 ingredients (through allspice) in a large bowl. Combine zucchini and next 5 ingredients (through egg) in a small bowl; stir with a whisk.
Add zucchini mixture to flour mixture, stirring batter just until combined. Divide batter evenly among 24 miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center of muffins comes out clean.
You'll also love
- Crispy Mango Pork Chops 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Avocado Chicken Salad 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Roll... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Olive Oil Ricotta Cake with Plums 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Ratatouille Soup 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Zucchini Lasagna 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Pulled Pork Sliders 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.2/5 (10 Votes)