Pecan Topped Baked Cheesey Cauliflower
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar
- 4 tablespoons chives
- 1 package frozen cauliflower - (8 to 10 oz)
- 1 garlic clove crushed (or garlic powder)
- Additional butter for greasing dish
- Additional 2/3 cup shredded cheese
- 1 cup pecans broken
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Melt butter until slightly browning and add ricotta; mix well. Stir in salt and pepper, 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese and chives. Fold in cauliflower.
Grease casserole dish by rubbing with butter and garlic. Pour in cauliflower mixture. Sprinkle with additional cheese and pecans. Bake 15 to 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
This recipe yields 4 servings; 3.5 carb grams per serving.