Hungry Girl's Mocha-Coco Swappuccino
Entire recipe: 120 calories, 4.5g fat, 24mg sodium, 21g carbs, 4g fiber, 8g sugars, 2.5g protein
- 2 tsp. shredded sweetened coconut, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. fat-free non-dairy powdered creamer
- 1 tsp. instant coffee granules
- 1 tsp. mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 no-calorie sweetener packets, or more to taste
- 1/8 tsp. coconut extract
- 2 cups crushed ice or 10 to 16 ice cubes
- 2 tbsp. Fat Free Reddi-wip
- 1 tsp. light chocolate syrup
In a skillet over medium heat, cook and stir chopped coconut until lightly browned, about 2 minutes.
In a tall glass, combine cocoa powder, creamer, coffee granules, chocolate chips, and sweetener. Add 1/2 cup very hot water, and stir until mostly dissolved.
Stir in coconut extract and transfer mixture to a blender. Add ice and blend at high speed until smooth.
Pour, top with Reddi-wip, and drizzle with chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with lightly browned coconut and enjoy!