Scrambled Eggs and Zucchini Pie
Makes 4-6 servings
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 small zucchini, chopped about 1/4 cup
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbs grated Parmesan or cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree. Melt butter on stovetop in small 8in non-stick oven proof skillet. Add zucchini. Cook and stir over med-high heat 2-3 min or until tender crisp.
2. Meanwhile, scramble eggs in small bowl. Add cheese and salt and combine.
3. Turn heat to low and add egg mix to skillet with zucchini. Stir gently, then cook, undisturbed, 4-5 min or until eggs begin to set around the edges.
4. Transfer the skillet to oven and bake 5 min. or until eggs are set. Cut into wedges to serve.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (398 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll Cake 4.5/5 (269 Votes)
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (191 Votes)
- Veggie Club Sandwich and Zucchini... 4.5/5 (151 Votes)