Hot Crab Casserole
- 1 pound crab meat (preferably lump)
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- Garlic to taste
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning (optional)
Soften cream cheese. Beat with sour cream until very smooth. Add mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, seasonings and blend well. Fold in crab meat (be careful with this if you're using lump -- you don't want to break up the lumps!).
Place in a 2 1/2-quart casserole diish. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove from oven and stir. Sprinkle cheese on top and return to oven for another 10 minutes.
This recipe yields 6 servings; 4 carb grams per serving.
You'll also love
- The Soup Nazi's Crab Bisque 0/5 (0 Votes)