Corned Beef, Cabbage, Carrots & New Potatoes
A simple recipe for skillet-seared corned beef with roasted veggies and potatoes all drizzled with pan juices, mustard and honey.
- 1 pound small new potatoes
- 1 pound small carrots
- 1 small head savoy cabbage
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound cooked deli corned beef, unsliced
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Scrub and halve potatoes. Trim, peel, and half carrots lengthwise. In 2 1/2 to 3-quart microwave-safe dish combine potatoes, carrots, and 2 tablespoons water. Cook, covered, on high 8 minutes, stirring once. Cut cabbage in wedges; add to carrots and potatoes in dish. Cook, covered, on high 4 minutes, until cabbage is crisp-tender.
Heat broiler. Place potatoes, carrots, and cabbage in 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Drizzle oil; sprinkle salt and pepper. Broil, 3 to 4 inches from heat, 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, slice beef. Cook in hot 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, 1 minute on each side. Add 2 tablespoons water; reduce to low. Cover and heat through. To serve, drizzle beef, cabbage, carrots, and potatoes with pan juices. Combine mustard and honey to pass. Makes 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Almond Milk Rice Pudding 4/5 (146 Votes)
- A1 Beef Bourguignon 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Crispy Salt and Pepper Shrimp 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken Pot Pie for Two 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Potato Leek Soup 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- BITTERSWEET SQUASH WITH PANCETTA... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Olives Stuffed with Almonds,... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Chiles en Nogada (Picadillo Filled... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)