Bacon Cheeseburger Crock Pot Dip
- 1 pound of lean ground beef or turkey
- 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 ounce can of diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 6 ounce package of real bacon bits, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- assorted dippers
Brown ground meat, drain, and place in large skillet.
Over low heat, stir in cheeses, tomatoes with juices, and all of the bacon bits except for 2 tablespoons (set these aside).
Cook while stirring frequently until everything is heated through and well blended.
Pour mixture into a 2-quart crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Stir in parsley and sprinkle with remaining bacon just before serving.