Carbquik Recipe: Toll House Cookie
- 2 1/4 cups Carbquik (note, start with 2 cups and add additional as needed to form a nice cookie dough)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks, 1/2 pound) butter, softened
- 3/4 Splenda
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar twin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chopped nuts
Adapted from tovaindustries.com
-Combine Carbquik, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, Splenda, brown sugar twin and vanilla in large mixer bowl till butter is well creamed.
-Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition; gradually beat in Carbquik mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts.
-Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
-Bake in preheated 375ºF oven for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
This recipe contributed by: Chef Gregory Pryor