Shrimp Tortellini Pasta Toss
By J. Gagliardi
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp (31-40 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Cook tortellini according to package directions, adding peas during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir 2 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1-2 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink.
Drain tortellini mixture; add to skillet. Stir in salt, thyme, pepper and remaining oil; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
You'll also love
- CORNBREAD - Texas Skillet 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sweet and Spicy Meatballs with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Shrimp Pasta 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mediterranean Pork and Orzo 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Seafood Paella 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Summer Salad with Scallion Pesto... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Crispy potato patties with Creole... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- (Crockpot) Cheese Tortellini and... 5/5 (1 Votes)