Crockpot Meatball and Tortellini Soup
- 1/2 bag of frozen Italian Meatballs (1 pound)
- 1 bag (1 pound) frozen cheese tortellini
- 32 ounces beef broth
- 1 15.5 ounce can of Cannellini beans
- 1 14.5 ounce can of Italian diced tomatoes (basil, garlic & oregano)
- 1 small yellow onion, finely diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 stalks celery, finely diced
- 1/2 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper
- Grated Parmesan cheese
Cooking time 480mins
Adapted from thecountrycook.com
Pour beef broth in slow cooker and add beans (do not drain), diced tomatoes (do not drain), onion, garlic, celery, Italian Seasoning and frozen meatballs.
Set slow cooker on low for 6-8 hours.
About 30-45 minutes before eating, add frozen tortellini. Allow to cook thoroughly. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Ladle into bowls and top with grated Parmesan cheese.
You'll also love
- Chicken-Quinoa Salad with Arugula... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Roasted Asparagus with Prosciutto,... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken Mozzarella Pasta with... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Chard & Caramelized Shallot Noodle... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Pasta: Fettuccine Alfredo -... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- (Crockpot) Cheese Tortellini and... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)