Creamy Garlic Potatoes
Nutritional facts: CALORIES (per 1/6 recipe) 250kcal; FAT 18g; SAT FAT 2.5g; TRANS FAT 0g; CHOL 10mg; SODIUM 340mg; CARB 20g; FIBER 2g; SUGARS 0g; PROTEIN 2g; VIT A 2%; VIT C 10%; CALC 0%; IRON 6%
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 (20-oz) bag refrigerated diced potatoes with onions
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup presliced green onions, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons chipotle pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from publix.com
1. Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Place 2 tablespoons oil in pan, then add potatoes; cook 7–8 minutes, turning occasionally, or until potatoes are golden. Remove pan from heat.
2. Chop cilantro; place in medium bowl. Stir in mayonnaise, onions, pepper sauce, and garlic until blended; gently stir in potatoes until evenly coated. Serve.