Corn Dog Casserole
Either as a side dish or the main course, your whole family will love this Corn Dog Casserole!
- 2 (12-ounce) packs hot dogs, cut into 1/2" slices
- 2 (8.5-ounce) boxes corn muffin mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoons mustard
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from pinterest.com
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onions and sauté until tender and golden, about 5 minutes. Add salt, pepper and hot dogs.
Continue cooking until hot dogs are slightly crisp around edges, stirring often, 5 additional minutes. Stir in mustard and reduce heat to low. In a large bowl combine eggs and milk. Whisk until well combined.
Add both packages of corn muffin mix. Whisk well. Will still have small lumps. Add 1 cup cheese. Stir well.
Add hot dog mixture. Stir to combine. Pour into a greased 9x13 baking dish. Top with remaining cheese. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Serve with ketchup on side.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Sausage Breakfast... 4.4/5 (74 Votes)
- Asiago Garlic Alfredo Sauce 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Eggs Benedict 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken and Asparagus Lemon Stir... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Apple Butter Thumbprint Cookies 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Swirl Fudge 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Pinto Beans Cowgirl Style 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Root Beer Baked Beans with Bacon 4.5/5 (13 Votes)