- 2 tablespoons olive oil plus
- 1 teaspoon olive oil divided
- 1 pound turkey cutlets
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 bell pepper (any color) cut thin strips
- 4 La Tortilla Factory tortillas (any flavor)
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet. Sprinkle turkey cutlets with taco seasoning; cook 2 minutes per side or just until cooked through. Transfer turkey to a cutting board and cut into strips.
Add sour cream, onion, and cilantro to skillet. Cook 1 minute, stirring, until heated through. Return turkey strips and juices to skillet.
To crisp each tortilla, place 1 teaspoon oil in a medium skillet and heat until very hot. Fry tortillas 1 minute per side. Fill each with 1/4 of the filling. Top with 1/4 of the pepper strips and 1 tablespoon salsa.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
Carbohydrates: 17.5 grams
Net Carbs: 8.5 grams
Fiber: 9.5 grams
Protein: 29.5 grams
Fat: 18.5 grams
You'll also love
- Turkey Ratatouille 0/5 (0 Votes)