Turkey Scallops With Tomatoes, Wine And Capers
- 1/4 cup Atkins Bake Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 4 turkey cutlets - (abt 1 1/4 lbs)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup diced stewed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons nonpareil capers
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
In a shallow plate, mix bake mix and lemon pepper. Lightly coat cutlets in mixture.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook cutlets 3 minutes per side until light gold and just cooked through. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
Add wine to skillet and cook 2 minutes, scraping up brown bits on bottom of pan. Add chicken broth, tomatoes, and butter. Cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until mixture thickens. Stir in capers and parsley. Spoon sauce over cutlets.
This recipe yields 2 servings.
Carbohydrates: 8 grams
Net Carbs: 5.5 grams
Fiber: 2.5 grams
Protein: 76.5 grams
Fat: 23 grams
You'll also love
- The Soup Nazi's Crab Bisque 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon-Stuffed Zucchini 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blackened Beef Brisket 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cauliflower Custard 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken And Heirloom Tomato Salad... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- One-Pot Shrimp Steamer 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Braised Red Cabbage With Fennel... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Classic Fresh Tomato Aspic 0/5 (0 Votes)