Fruit Salad with Honey-Lime Dressing
- Yield: enough for a crowd
- 1 pt. container strawberries
- 1 pt. container blueberries
- 1 bunch (about 1 1/2 lbs.) seedless grapes (green, red or a mixture of both)
- 1/4 cup honey
- juice from 2 limes (about 2-3 tablespoons)
Adapted from blogspot.com
Rinse strawberries, blueberries and grapes.
Gently pat dry the fruit. Hull strawberries, then cut each in half; if large, cut into quarters.
Remove stems from blueberries, if any.
Remove grapes from stems.
Gently combine all three in a large bowl or aluminum tray. Set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together honey and lime juice. Pour over fruit.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.