Turkey Cutlets With Green Peppercorn Sauce
- 1/2 cup Atkins Bake Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds turkey cutlets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2/3 cup cream
- 2 tablespoons green peppercorns rinsed, and lightly crushed
- 1 packet sugar substitute
Heat oven to warm setting. Combine bake mix, pepper and salt on a plate. Lightly coat cutlets in mixture; tap off excess.
Heat butter and oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook cutlets 2 minutes per side until light gold and just cooked through. Transfer to a platter; place in oven to keep warm.
Add chicken broth and cream to skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes, until liquid is reduced to 1 cup. Stir in peppercorns and sugar substitute. Cook 3 minutes more. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Spoon sauce over cutlets.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
Carbohydrates: 4 grams
Net Carbs: 3 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Protein: 76 grams
Fat: 19 grams