Mediterranean Pork and Orzo
By J. Gagliardi
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 quarts water
- 1-1/4 cups uncooked orzo pasta
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
Rub pork with pepper; cut into 1-in. cubes. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add pork; cook and stir 8-10 minutes or until no longer pink.
Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, bring water to a boil. Stir in orzo and salt; cook, uncovered, 8 minutes. Stir in spinach; cook 45-60 seconds longer or until orzo is tender and spinach is wilted. Drain.
Add tomatoes to pork; heat through. Stir in orzo mixture and cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Cucumbers and Sour Cream 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Bread Loaf 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Bacon and Tomato Quesadillas 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Classic Potato Gnocchi Recipe 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Tomato & Basil Pasta 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Breasts with Couscous 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Parmesan Orzo Pasta*** 5/5 (1 Votes)