Mediterranean Pork and Orzo
By J. Gagliardi
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 quarts water
- 1-1/4 cups uncooked orzo pasta
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
Rub pork with pepper; cut into 1-in. cubes. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add pork; cook and stir 8-10 minutes or until no longer pink.
Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, bring water to a boil. Stir in orzo and salt; cook, uncovered, 8 minutes. Stir in spinach; cook 45-60 seconds longer or until orzo is tender and spinach is wilted. Drain.
Add tomatoes to pork; heat through. Stir in orzo mixture and cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Martha Stewart's One Pot Pasta Meal 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- 21 Day Fix Bacon Cheeseburger 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Spring Rolls with Pork & Glass... 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Tomato Ravioli 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Easter Macaroni Pie - Carla G. 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Orzo With Spinach, Shrimp And... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- One Pot Lemon Orzo Shrimp 4.1/5 (24 Votes)