Stuffed Turkey Breast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil divided
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach - (10 oz) thawed, squeezed dry
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 egg beaten
- 4 turkey breast cutlets - (abt 1 lb) pounded thin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8-inch baking dish with half the olive oil; set aside.
In a bowl, mix spinach, feta, ricotta, green onions, parsley, dill and egg until well combined.
Spread a quarter of the spinach mixture down the center of each turkey cutlet, leaving a 1/2-inch border on all sides. Roll up and place seam-side down in prepared baking dish.
Brush turkey rolls with remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder and thyme. Bake about 30 minutes, until turkey is just cooked through and stuffing is heated.
This recipe yields 2 servings.
Carbohydrates: 10 grams
Net Carbs: 5 grams
Fiber: 5 grams
Protein: 64 grams
Fat: 35 grams
You'll also love
- Blackberry Strudel 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Egyptian Eggplant With Coriander 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Braised Beef Short Ribs With... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Fried Sauerkraut And Polish Sausage 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Turkey Sausage, Sweet Potato &... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Tyler Florence's Turkey Breast 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Turkey Breast with... 4/5 (8 Votes)