Warm Potato and Goat Cheese Salad
- 2 1/2 lbs cubed, peeled Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup onion, finely minced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1 (3 oz) pkg goat cheese
- 1/2 cup goat's milk fromage blanc
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 TBS fresh tarragon, chopped
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
Adapted from marthastewart.com
1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
2. Combine warm potatoes, wine, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; toss gently.
3. Add onion, parsley, and goat cheese.
4. Combine fromage blanc and other ingredients, stirring with a whisk until smooth.
5. Add fromage blanc mixture to potato mixture, toss gently to coat.
Makes 6 servings. Each serving = 8 Weight Watchers points.