5 Minute Ice Cream Cake
Easy, quick and delicious!
- 10 ice cream sandwiches
- 2 pints of ice cream, slightly softened (you can use one or two different flavors)
- 12 Oreo cookies, finely crushed
- Magic Shell ice cream topping (optional)
Preparation time 10mins
Adapted from livingwellspendingless.com
1. Line a 9×5″ loaf pan with heavy foil, letting it hang over on each side.
2. Fit 5 sandwiches on bottom of pan. They should be snug.
3. Spread layer of ice cream over-top of sandwiches, about 1-1 1/2″ thick.
4. Fit remaining 5 sandwiches over ice-cream.
5. Spread 2nd layer of ice cream over sandwiches.
6. Cover ice-cream with crushed Oreo cookies.
7. Cover with foil or saran wrap and freeze until set, at least 2 hours or overnight.
8. To serve, invert cake onto plate or platter. Cover top with Magic Shell & cut into slices.