Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- 2 tablespoons no-sugar peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid artificial sweetener
- 1/4 cup Splenda
- 1 scoop Vanilla Praline Designer
- Whey protein powder see * Note
* Note: It's best to use the "scoop" that comes with the package, but in case it's lost (or you use another brand), this is approximately 1/3 of a cup.
Melt peanut butter and butter in microwave or double boiler. Mix in the sweeteners thoroughly. Add protein powder and stir until it forms a ball. (You may need to use clean hands to aid in the thorough mixing.)
Roll up in ball and knead a bit; then separate into even portions, shaping as desired. Refrigerate until firm.
This recipe yields 4 bars; approximately 2 carb grams per bar.