Bacon Cheeseburger Nacho Bake
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 loaf (8 oz) prepared cheese product, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup cooked real bacon pieces (from a jar or package)
- 3 cups lightly crushed tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- Diced pickles, if desired
- Ketchup, if desired
- Mustard, if desired
- Lettuce, if desired
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In 10-inch skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic salt over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is thoroughly cooked. Drain off excess fat.
3. Add cubed cheese product and bacon; cook and stir until cheese is melted. Remove from heat.
4. Place half of the chips in bottom of baking dish. Top with half of the beef mixture. Repeat layers. Top with shredded cheese.
5. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve immediately with pickles, ketchup, mustard and/or lettuce.