Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 11 min
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 (8 oz) cans no salt added tomato sauce
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 lb ditalini pasta
- 4 carrots, peeled and sliced into coins
- 2 (15 oz) cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 lb Capicola (spicy Italian ham)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Grated Parmesan, for serving
1. Heat oil in saucepan over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook 1 min. Stir in broth, 2 cups water, tomato sauce and Italian seasoning. Bring to a boil. Add pasta and carrots; simmer for 10 min, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in beans, Capicola, salt and pepper. Heat through.
3. Serve warm with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.