Pumpkin Spiced Latte
Skip the coffee shop and have fun making these pumpkin spiced lattes at home! It's just what the doctor ordered for a cold morning—super tasty!
- 1 1/2 cups fat free milk
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons sugar or sugar substitute (to taste)
- 1/4 cup espresso (or 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee works)
- Fat-free whipped topping
- Pumpkin pie spice for topping
In a small pan combine milk, pumpkin butter and sugar and cook on medium heat, stirring, until boiling. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla. Using an immersion blender, blend until smooth (or whisk well with a wire whisk)
Pour into two mugs, add the hot espresso and top with fat free whipped cream and a dash of pumpkin pie spice on top.