This vegetarian Cheddar-Almond Pâté is a great starter for any cocktail party or festive holiday event. This recipe pairs well with the crackers of your choice, crisped toast points, and/or fresh vegetables for dipping. Filled with both cream cheese and shredded cheddar cheese, this recipe features roasted almonds and dry sherry for a flavor explosion that is sure to make every guest at your next soiree happy.
- 1/2 cup unblanched almonds
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4-ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch cayenne
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Spread almonds on a baking sheet; bake in 350°F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until toasted. Chop almonds finely; set aside.
In food processor or by hand in a bowl, combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, sherry, mustard, and cayenne; blend until smooth. Add nuts and process in a food processor to mix.
Serve immediately or refrigerate in covered container for up to 3 days.
You'll also love
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (696 Votes)
- Jalapeño Popper Wontons 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Dip 4.5/5 (197 Votes)
- 7-Layer Vegetarian Greek Dip 4.5/5 (135 Votes)
- World's Best Corned Beef Cheese... 4.5/5 (72 Votes)
- Chicken Liver Pâté 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cookie Dough... 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Tequila Butter 0/5 (0 Votes)