Creamy Baked Ziti
Calories 410 Total fat 20 g Saturated fat 11 g Cholesterol 70 mg Sodium 770 mg Carbohydrate 40 g Dietary fiber 4 g Sugars 9 g Protein 18 g Vitamin A 30 %DV Vitamin C 15 %DV Calcium 35 %DV Iron 10 %DV
- 4 cups ziti pasta, uncooked
- 1 jar (24 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 6 oz. (3/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 3/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
HEAT oven to 375ºF.
COOK pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt. Remove from pan; drain. Meanwhile, add spaghetti sauce, tomatoes and cream cheese to same pan; cook on medium heat 5 min. or until cream cheese is melted and mixture is blended, stirring frequently. Return pasta to pan; mix well.
LAYER half the pasta mixture in 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with layers of sour cream, 1 cup mozzarella and remaining pasta mixture. Top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan.
BAKE 20 min. or until heated through.