Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 pounds stew meat or boneless chuck roast
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Combine all ingredients but meat. Place meat in slow cooker. Pour ketchup mixture over meat.
Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours. Remove meat and shred. Return to cooker and cook for another hour.