Fab Five Banana Pancake Minis
- 1/4 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/4 cup mashed ripe banana (about half a banana’s worth)
- 3 tbs fat-free liquid egg substitute
- 1 tbs light vanilla soymilk
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 no-calorie sweetener packet
- Dash salt
- Dash cinnamon
In a small bowl, combine all dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, sweetener, salt, and cinnamon) until mixed well.
In a separate bowl, combine mashed banana with all wet ingredients (egg substitute, soymilk, and vanilla extract) until mixed thoroughly.
Combine dry and wet ingredients, and stir thoroughly.
Bring a large pan sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat.
Pour batter in the pan to form five mini pancakes. Once pancakes begin to look solid, after about 1 minute, gently flip.
Cook for an additional minute, or until both sides are lightly browned and insides are cooked through. Then plate ’em up and enjoy!
PER SERVING (5 mini pancakes): 185 calorie s, 1g fat, 343mg sodium, 37g carbs, 5g fiber, 7.5g sugars, 9.5g protein