Raspberry Thumb Print Cookies (Starbucks Copycat)
Save yourself a trip with these easily made copycat Starbucks raspberry thumbprint cookies!
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons xylitol
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream, more if needed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon Torani sugar free hazelnut syrup
- 4 tablespoons Walden Farms 0 carb raspberry jam
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Blend the coconut flour, almond flour, xanthan gum, salt, and baking powder together in a food processor with a couple of quick pulses. Blend in the butter until the mixture is crumbly.
Mix the beaten egg, syrup, vanilla, and 2 tablespoons of the cream. Add the liquid ingredients mixture to the dry mixture and pulse a couple of times.
Dump the container out on to a piece of waxed paper and mold the dough into 4 scones about 1-inch thick.
If they seem to crumbly return them to the processor and add two more tablespoons of cream, pulsing a couple of times.
Put the scones on a cookie sheet.
Press down the center and add 1 tablespoon of the jam to each one.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Let cool at least 10 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Parmesan Ranch Baked Pork Chops 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Martha Stewart's One Pot Pasta Meal 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Birthday Batter Cheesecake Dip... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman Creamy Rosemary... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Raisin Applesauce Bars & Caramel... 4.2/5 (32 Votes)
- Raspberry Cheesecake Eggrolls 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Strawberry Pudding Jello Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)