Tomato Deviled Eggs
- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup sugarfree mayonnaise
- 1 plum tomato peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Peel eggs and cut in half. Place yolks in food processor with mayonnaise, tomato, tomato paste, curry powder and salt and pepper.
Carefully fill each egg white half with the yolk mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until well chilled.
This recipe yields 6 servings; 3 carb grams per serving.