- 1 cup Splenda granulated
- 1/2 cup Diabetisweet
- 6 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3 cups non-aspartame fruit flavored soda (Stewart's Diet "S" soda in black
- cherry or red raspberry; Diet Rite
- white grape or pink grapefruit, or Diet Slim Jones' fufu berry)
- 2 1/2 cups pre-made Ket-OJ, or Diet Slim Jones' orange soda
- 2 packages frozen unsweetened strawberries with
- juice - (10 oz ea) thawed
- 4 cups Diet Rite lemonade
Disolve Splenda and Diabetisweet in boiling water in a Dutch oven; stir in pineapple juice, fruit flavored soda, Ket-OJ or Diet Slim Jones Orange Soda, strawberries and Diet Rite Lemonade. Pour mixture into a large plastic container. Cover and freeze until mixture is firm.
Remove from freezer 1 hour before serving. Place in a punch bowl and break into chunks. Add Diet Rite Lemonade; stir until slushy.
Great to serve at a party or function.
This recipe yields ?? servings; about 3 to 4 carb grams per punch cup.