Smoked Salmon Tea Sandwich
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon capers drained, and lightly crushed
- 4 slices Atkins Bakery Rye Bread crusts removed
- 1 ounce smoked salmon - (abt 1 slice)
- 1/4 small red onion thinly sliced
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Mix cream cheese with capers; spread on bread slices.
Top 2 bread slices each with half the salmon, half the red onion and pepper to taste. Top each with a slice of bread. Cut each sandwich in quarters on the diagonal.
This recipe yields 2 servings.
Carbohydrates: 15.5 grams
Net Carbs: 7 grams
Fiber: 8.5 grams
Protein: 18 grams
Fat: 9.5 grams