- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 large garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 pinch dried hot red-pepper flakes
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pound large shrimp shelled, deveined
Heat butter and oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat until foam subsides. Add garlic, parsley, lemon juice, wine, pepper flakes and salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer 3 minutes.
Add shrimp to skillet and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 to 6 minutes, until shrimp are pink. Remove from the heat. Place shrimp on a serving plate and pour sauce from the skillet over them. Serve immediately.
This recipe yields 2 servings.
Carbohydrates: 5 grams
Net Carbs: 4.5 grams
Fiber: 0.5 grams
Protein: 30 grams
Fat: 26.5 grams
You'll also love
- Shrimp And Feta Stew 0/5 (0 Votes)