Bucatini Pasta with Shrimp
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
- 1/2 lb bucatini pasta
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oill, divided
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 lb (about 12) large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp torn fresh basil
1. In a pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package directions.
2. In a large saute pan, heat 2 tbsp olive oil, red pepper flakes and garlic over medium heat, about 1 minutes, until fragrant. Add the shrimp and cook for about 2 minutes, tossing once or twice. Add the tomato sauce and cook until heated through another 2 or 3 minutes.
3. Drain and add pasta to the saute pan: toss to coat. Drizzle with remainingn olive oil and sprinke with salt, Paarmesan and basil.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (890 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (706 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (263 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)