Tropical mango margaritas are easy to make, and quite tasty! Perfectly refreshing on a hot afternoon.
- 1 (10-ounce) can frozen margarita drink mix
- 1 cup mango nectar
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 2 cups cracked ice
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
In blender, place all ingredients except ice. Cover; blend on high speed until blended.
Add ice. Cover; blend until smooth and slushy.
You'll also love
- Pea Pesto 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Open-Face Vietnamese Chicken... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Moist Fluffy Coconut Cake 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Mac 'n' Cheese Bites 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- White Bean Salad 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Barbecue Ham &... 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Honey-Lime Sweet Potato, Black... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Garlic & Herb Mashed Potatoes 4.5/5 (12 Votes)