Salmon With Peanut Sauce Over Broccoli Salad
- PEANUT SAUCE:
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lite soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry or sake
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Asian hot chili garlic sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 small garlic clove pressed
- 1 packet sugar substitute
- SALMON AND BROCCOLI:
- 4 center-cut salmon fillets with skin - (5 to 6 oz ea)
- 4 cups mesclun - (lightly packed) (baby greens)
- 4 cups broccoli florets cooked crisp-tender
Puree Peanut Sauce ingredients in blender until smooth.
Heat oven to 300 degrees. Line jelly-roll pan with aluminum foil. Place fish skin-side down on pan. Bake 17 to 18 minutes until fish flakes easily with fork and center is still slightly rosy.
Toss mesclun and broccoli with 1/4 cup peanut sauce. Divide on four plates. Top each salad with a piece of fish. Drizzle remaining sauce over all.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
Carbohydrates: 9.5 grams
Net Carbs: 5.5 grams
Fiber: 4 grams
Protein: 37.5 grams
Fat: 29 grams