Easy Shrimp Fried Rice
- 1 bag, Success Jasmine Rice, White Rice or Brown Rice
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil, divided
- 2 eggs, lightly beten
- 1 cup snow peas, sliced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 8 oz cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup green onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
Prepare Success Rice according to package directions.
In al arge wok or skillet heat 1 tsp oil over medium heat. Add egg and quickly scramble until egg is cooked. Remove from wok and set aside.
Heat remaining oil in wok over medium-high heat. Add snow peas and bell pepper. Stir fyr 2 minutes. Add shrimp, peas, green onions, soy sauce and rice. Stir fry 2 more minutes. Fold in reserved egg.