Sweet Potato Pie Cheesecake Cupcakes
This delicious, quick and easy Sweet Potato Pie Cheesecake Cupcakes recipe will keep everyone wanting more.
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel) at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sweet potato (or squash) puree
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 100mins
Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line 6 cups in a muffin tin with paper liners.
Use a handheld mixer to beat together all ingredients except the graham cracker crumbs and butter in a medium bowl until smooth. Spoon into lined muffin cups, filling evenly about 3/4 full.
Stir together the graham cracker crumbs and butter. Spoon over batter.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until firm. Let cool completely, at least 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Spaghetti Squash Au Gratin 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Valentine’s Day Cookies 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Cream of Corn Cheese Soup 4.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Stuffed Potato Skin Skillet Hash... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pudding... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Cast Iron Potatoes 3.8/5 (243 Votes)
- Peaches ‘n Cream Cupcakes 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Rosé Wine Cupcakes 4.2/5 (40 Votes)