- 1 box Atkins Quick and Easy
- Country White Bread Mix - (12.6 oz)
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil divided
- 3 ripe plum tomatoes thinly sliced
- 3/4 pound fresh mozzarella cheese thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil sliced very thin
Combine bread mix and yeast in a large bowl. Add 1 1/2 cups warm water and 3 tablespoons olive oil. Mix with a spoon to form a soft dough. Knead gently for one minute; shape into a ball. Cover with plastic, and let rise for 1 hour or until dough is doubled in size.
Heat oven to 450 degrees. Shape pizza dough into a 14-inch round and transfer to a wire mesh pizza screen or a pizza pan with holes. Brush dough with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Arrange tomato and cheese slices over surface. Drizzle with remaining tablespoon olive oil.
Bake pizza 20 to 22 minutes, or until puffed and nicely browned. Remove from oven and sprinkle with basil.
This recipe yields 8 servings.
Carbohydrates: 18 grams
Net Carbs: 8 grams
Fiber: 10 grams
Protein: 33.5 grams
Fat: 20.5 grams