Cream Cheese Banana Bread
- Banana Bread:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbsp Sour Cream
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 mashed, ripe bananas (the blacker the better!)
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Preheat oven to 350, grease two loaf pans and set aside.
Cream together the sugar and butter. Add eggs, mix well.
In a separate bowl mix the sour cream and baking soda, then add to sugar mixture. Add the salt, bananas, flour and cinnamon, mix until just blended. Add the nuts and stir.
Mix all filling ingredients together in a small bowl.
Now spread one-fourth of the batter into each loaf pan.
Spread half of the filling mixture, on top of the batter, in each pan.
Finish off by dividing the remaining batter evenly between each pan.
Mix together 1 Tbsp sugar, 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon and sprinkle on top of each loaf.
Bake for approximately one hour, check for doneness.
You'll also love
- Parmesan Ranch Baked Pork Chops 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Martha Stewart's One Pot Pasta Meal 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Birthday Batter Cheesecake Dip... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman Creamy Rosemary... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Raisin Applesauce Bars & Caramel... 4.1/5 (35 Votes)
- Raspberry Cheesecake Eggrolls 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Strawberry Banana Pudding Trifle 5/5 (1 Votes)