Olive-Egg Salad Tortillas
- 6 hard-cooked eggs finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped black olives
- 1 tablespoon choppped sun-dried tomatoes in oil drained
- 1/8 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 8 La Tortilla Factory garlic and herb tortillas
- 1 cup arugula leaves
Mix eggs, mayonnaise, olive oil, black olives, sun-dried tomatoes and red-pepper flakes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Warm tortillas between damp paper towels in microwave. Spread egg mixture on tortillas, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Top with arugula leaves. Roll up tortillas.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
Carbohydrates: 26 grams
Net Carbs: 8 grams
Fiber: 18 grams
Protein: 20 grams
Fat: 30.5 grams