One Pan Spicy Lemon Chicken Pasta
- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 8 oz (about 2 1/2 cups) small, dry pasta
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Juice from one large or two small lemons
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 cup shredded Mozzerella
Adapted from yellowblissroad.com
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion and stir, cooking until soft and nearly translucent.
Stir in garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
Add chicken and cook until just browned.
Stir in the pasta, tomatoes, chicken broth, lemon juice, water, basil, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil and continue to stir often, uncovered, for about nine minutes, or until most of the liquid has evaporated.
Remove from heat, sprinkle cheese on top, and cover for ten minutes or until cheese is melted and remaining liquid is absorbed.
You'll also love
- Crispy Eggplant Pizza 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- White Bean Spread 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Apple SunButter Baked Oat Bars... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Flank Steak & Plum Salad with... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Lime Jello Parfait 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Fabulous Old-Fashioned Linguine... 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken and Mushroom Pasta in... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Lemon Poppy Seed Layer Cake 4.4/5 (8 Votes)