Spinach Artichoke Dip
Pressure Cooker Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
Mix everything together and spoon it into a lightly greased small (1 quart) baking dish that will fit in your pressure cooking pot. Cover baking dish tightly with foil.
Prepare a foil sling for lifting the baking dish out of the pressure cooker by taking an 18” strip of foil and folding it twice lengthwise.
Pour 2 cups of water into the pressure cooker and place the rack in the bottom. Carefully center the filled baking dish on the foil strip and lower it into the pressure cooker on to the rack. Fold the foil strips down so that they do not interfere with closing the lid.
Lock the lid in place. Select High Pressure and set the timer for 10 minutes. When beep sounds, turn off pressure cooker and use a quick pressure release. When valve drops carefully remove lid.
Check dip to make sure cheese is melted and it’s pipping hot. Serve warm with pita wedges, tortilla chips, or as a spread for sliced French bread.
You'll also love
- Spinach Artichoke Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)